Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Rear AUX to 3.5mm adaptor?

decco

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE Calais V
ordered mine today it seems too simple to do but i believe it as the system is there too bad aux quality music is pretty bad due to something to do with headphones

Seems pretty decent to me, from memory it's better than the front AUX but mine was never in good condition to start with and I haven't heard it in ages due to it not working any more.

mint

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
ordered mine today it seems too simple to do but i believe it as the system is there too bad aux quality music is pretty bad due to something to do with headphones
\

I have absolutely no king idea what you are trying to say there mate.

kyone

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE CALAIS V
The problem I have is that I have a DVD player on the roof for the rear passengers. This is using the connector in the front dash that this Ipod systems connects to. The only way I can feed in an AV signal is from the DVD in the roof 3.5mm plug. Having the connector on the roof is just plain stupid.

kyone

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE CALAIS V
But I want the video to also play on the screen on the roof, not switch between them. The cable feeds one way A/V from the roof DVD to the center console. Not sure if there is any A/V feed from the center console back to the roof DVD player.