Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve redhot trim steering wheel/gear stick

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Not a fan of the red myself but it's your car :)

Reaper

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
I think I like polar opposites for exterior ant interior - I chose the brightest colour in creation for the outside - and I'm now trying to get as much colour as possible OUT of the interior! The red lighting is the next thing to go.

haha I like it the other way around.
Dark colour outside and cream interior OM NOM NOM!!!!!!! :rofl2:
Reapers new senator is a good example of this :D

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Agreed on Reaper's E3. That would be the exception to my rule. I had a Calais with a pale leather interior and HATED it (bought the car cheap - with plans of ripping the inside out - but ended up selling it shortly after due to the amount of stuff that broke on it!) - I'm not even a fan of pale interiors on the Italians! I think the E3 works because it's 2 tone.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Agreed on Reaper's E3. That would be the exception to my rule. I had a Calais with a pale leather interior and HATED it (bought the car cheap - with plans of ripping the inside out - but ended up selling it shortly after due to the amount of stuff that broke on it!) - I'm not even a fan of pale interiors on the Italians! I think the E3 works because it's 2 tone.

oh I would agree with that, I don't like pale interiors on the Italian cars.
I would really like a VX Calais with a cream interior
like this one
Holden Commodore VX CALAIS SUPER CHARGED 2002 for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand
but cream interior instead of black. I don't know but to me it seems that black has been done a bit too much.

Oh but in a ute - cream leather is a big big big big no no

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
if you kept up with the cleaning, it wouldn't be so bad - but you'd have to stay on top of it - quite a bit of work as the grime builds up really quickly in the grain of the leather

I agree with you about the VX Calais - it was the first Calais that wasn't grandpa spec out of the box. I've seen a few that look sensational!