Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve redhot trim steering wheel/gear stick

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
steering wheel - go the hsv much nicer and I wouldnt pay more than 400 for one
gear stick - yes the red trimed one is nice and probably around the 100 mark

try ebay for these items

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
well.. I have it in my wagon and it blends in nicely withe the rest of my interior. AND it looks FANTASTIC!

Tinny, how is this different to the HSV one? Looks the same?

IMG_9960.jpg

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
The SSV wheel (I believe) is the same as the HBD wheel option. Fairly similar design to the HSV (flat base, bolstered grips) but the HSV wheels is thicker again, with perforated leather.

The HBD wheel is much nicer than the SS wheel (which I've seen with red inserts as well - looks really silly on the big, round, skinny wheel) - but the HSV wheel is just that next step up again. You can often pick up the HSV wheels as surplus. Looking at the link I posted again... I think that may actually be the HBD wheel as well (someone on here was caught out like that before, also - it's hard to tell from the pics) - the difference is visually quite subtle (It looks to me like the SSV wheel has changed between your one and what was around when I bought mine - Aug 08 - as I'm fairly sure the grips weren't bolstered then). I think the big difference is the leather used - the feel of the wheel is different.

2011_hsv_gts_e_series_3_e3_03-4c8d923de02f6.jpg