Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE S1 HSV radio issue.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
So guys i have an odd issue. When i drive down the road listening to the radio/MP3's about every 30 seconds or so "front aux" will flash up on the screen for a moment killing the sound for a second or so.
The other time this happens is when i pull the hand brake on and off the same thing happens.

Anyone found their VE doing this also?

Happydaze

Happydaze
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE T30
My E1 does a similar thing with the bluetooth, says "voice in" about 5 times at intermittent intervals cutting out the stereo out for a few seconds each time.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Just an idiosyncrasy of the craptastic S1 stereo.
Pull the front fascia off, go for a drive and see if it still causes the issue. If not, fascia probably not sitting nicely, may just need to be reseated or contacts be cleaned.

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
My E1 does a similar thing with the bluetooth, says "voice in" about 5 times at intermittent intervals cutting out the stereo out for a few seconds each time.

Sounds like your phones bluetooth is always on, and the phone / radio are trying to connect all the time. Or are Connecting then disconnecting.