Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE S1 SSV A/C Zone Issue

Mike Axiak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S1 Manual Sportswagon SSV L98
My drivers side of the dual zone climate control doesn't actuate between the heater core and evaporator. I know the heat/cool is working properly because the passenger side is working fine. Im assuming it's to do with the zone flaps but can anyone point me in the right direction as to what/where the broken part is.

Kingcarl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sv6 series II MY 12.5
My drivers side of the dual zone climate control doesn't actuate between the heater core and evaporator. I know the heat/cool is working properly because the passenger side is working fine. Im assuming it's to do with the zone flaps but can anyone point me in the right direction as to what/where the broken part is.
Try a relearn mate it fixed mine. I have to keep mine out of Auto though otherwise it stuffs up again.
Just Google it

Mike Axiak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S1 Manual Sportswagon SSV L98
Try a relearn mate it fixed mine. I have to keep mine out of Auto though otherwise it stuffs up again.
Just Google it
After some tinkering and attempting relearn last night I established a couple of the actuators are toast, will replace soon. Thanks for the reply though :)