Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE S2 Wagon boot trim removal

vewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Sv6 Sportwagon
Hi all,

New to the forum and was just wondering how to remove some boot trim from my SV6 S2 Sportwagon.
Any help would be appreciated!
See picture below of carpeted side panel in question. Cheers!

Boot trim.jpg

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
If it's anything like the sedan, those hook thingy's should unscrew - grab them and turn anticlockwise.

...And if it's anything like the interior on any VE, the rest will unclip if you pull it hard enough! :D

Bazztek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II MY12 Calais Sportswagon
Yep those 2 screw things come out and then it pops straight out, I just did mine to change the globe in the boot until I realised there's like a little hatch door there so there's no need to remove the whole trim :yeah:

Horacehighroller

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY2010 Int VE11 Omega LY7 LPG Statesman 09 LY7
There are also 2 Torx screws to be removed on the wagon, One is where the cargo blind clips in.
The other is near the front beside the top of the rear seat uprights.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
There are also 2 Torx screws to be removed on the wagon, One is where the cargo blind clips in.
pics

VE_WagonII

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
To do it properly, remove the two tie downs on the cargo floor and remove the carpet strip. Unscrew the two plastic hooks on the side trim panel. Remove torx screw in area where cargo blind clips into when its pulled out. On the top on the plastic vent looking a fearea there's screws. Once removed pull towards you as it has clips. It will just come out over the silver bolt where the rear seat clicks into in the upright position. You need to wiggle it a bit from under the trim piece that runs up towards the roofline at the rear.

Damian G Porter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 vf sv6 sportswagon
I need to know how to take the stuff off on the floor as well I had a 4 litre bottle of olive oil spill in the boot area and I need to clean all the carpet bits

Damian G Porter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 vf sv6 sportswagon
To do it properly, remove the two tie downs on the cargo floor and remove the carpet strip. Unscrew the two plastic hooks on the side trim panel. Remove torx screw in area where cargo blind clips into when its pulled out. On the top on the plastic vent looking a fearea there's screws. Once removed pull towards you as it has clips. It will just come out over the silver bolt where the rear seat clicks into in the upright position. You need to wiggle it a bit from under the trim piece that runs up towards the roofline at the rear.
Those two little hooks that hang down one is near the boot light it will not un clip there