Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE sales

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Holden sold 5262 commodore sedans (non LWB) last month (sep) but that will be a mix of the VZ and VE.

Where are you getting these figures from?

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Surprisingly have seen alot more VE's on the road since their release compared to the 380 after its release. Have seen a few new cardigans (camrys) on the road, a couple of shocking colours as well, why do toyota torture us like that?

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Ok, I made a mistake when I said the special wheels edition on VE only had previously run articles. I only flocked through it when it came in the mail the other day. I sat down last night to have a look at it, the front section is all to do with development of the VE, who was involved, yadda yadda yadda... Plus there is an article on the Virtual Reality room Holden have installed at Fishermans Bend, which is quite interesting. I haven't got any further than that yet.

Andy

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
From what I've seen there a 3 VE's in my town, 2 SS's and one SS-V, I haven't seen any of the other models on the road yet. The guys at my local Holden dealer don't really like the car so I don't that that will help the sales :) they think it's "too European" but I say if you have to choose base model European over base model American, you go for the Euro, in both cars and women!:p. The VZ was getting too American

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
From what I've seen there a 3 VE's in my town, 2 SS's and one SS-V, I haven't seen any of the other models on the road yet. The guys at my local Holden dealer don't really like the car so I don't that that will help the sales :) they think it's "too European" but I say if you have to choose base model European over base model American, you go for the Euro, in both cars and women!:p. The VZ was getting too American

I tend to think that the Omega looks a little awkward. I'm not a huge fan of the name, either. The sportier models certainly look the part though - the body kits fill the car out, and give it more form. I have to disagree with you on the styling point, though. I'm not a big euro fan... at all. Bring back the Buick Regal :D

Attachments

• Buick_Lake.jpg
    Buick_Lake.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 166

mongoose3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I tend to think that the Omega looks a little awkward. I'm not a huge fan of the name, either. The sportier models certainly look the part though - the body kits fill the car out, and give it more form. I have to disagree with you on the styling point, though. I'm not a big euro fan... at all. Bring back the Buick Regal :D

I have to agree. I've now seen a couple of Omega's on the road. They're not just awkward - they are plain ugly. The sit way to high and are all out of proportion - you'd almost expect them to be 4WD's. On the otherhand, the SSV is quite nice looking - in the right colour.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
I have to disagree. Ive seen 3 omegas in my town and at ground level on the road i think they look good. Not to mention the Calais V. I would have sex with a Calais V.

All an Omega needs is to be lowered. Then it would look really nice.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I've seen so many VE's on the road, couple omegas, heaps of calais/calais V and SS/ SS V, couple of the staff at my uni have VE berlinas, they sure are selling!