Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE sales

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
In todays paper they said that 5262 VEs were sold for the month.

L

LeBoofer

Thats funny, I seem to see more new Camry's on the road that new VEs, maybe its just my area. I did read a quote from Mooney, mentioning he was happy with how the VE was selling (maybe even a little surprised - but I cant remember whereabouts the quote was, so no reference for you)

I did see a new Statesman on the road the other day. Looks quite an attractive car, sat on the road very nicely!

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
My wife is getting sick of me pointing them out every time I see one... which is quite often! So someone must be buying them.... Hopefully soon I will be one of those!

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
think they sold 2600 ves in august and the new camry actually outsold it

pfffffft

In todays paper they said that 5262 VEs were sold for the month.

Thats a combination of VZ's and VE's for September. The number of VE's sold was ~ 4100

And for the record, new camry sold like 1400 or some rather small number in comparison to the VE.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Can they give a number without fleet sales included?

Almost every VE i have seen has a fleet sticker on it lol

PS: the caprice is a splendid car to drive, so refined. A very good job done there with that car.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
And for the record, new camry sold like 1400 or some rather small number in comparison to the VE.

The new camry looks arse curtains, anyway. I think the production models should continue to be disguised. Or disposed of. I've only seen two, and I don't want to see any more. Not as bad as the ssangyong rodius, I guess, but still painful.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Can they give a number without fleet sales included?

Almost every VE i have seen has a fleet sticker on it lol

PS: the caprice is a splendid car to drive, so refined. A very good job done there with that car.

I wouldnt mind seeing those numbers also... I've served a few private Omega owners at work (servo) but I mean few as in like 3. SV6, SS, Caprice have all come in with private owners. No Berlina yet or SS V or Stato or Calais or Calais V :(

The new camry looks arse curtains, anyway. I think the production models should continue to be disguised. Or disposed of. I've only seen two, and I don't want to see any more. Not as bad as the ssangyong rodius, I guess, but still painful.

haha nice use of pictures mate

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
my brother and i have seen quite a few ve's, including berlinas, an sv6, statesman, and a couple of omegas. i have seen only a few more new camrys than ve commodoooooooooooooooooooores