Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE secrets revealed

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
i wish that in just one of these forums could be argument free. just 1. you guys r all bitches who cares who started the "STUPID" insults we r talking about a car evry1 is entitled to their own oppinion.

just to hav my say on the matter though the very latest korean products have been of high quality. ne1 seen the hyundai grandeur?? its a class act AND its produced in KOREA by a KOREAN company using KOREAN products. to generalise about all asian products is like a european bloke to turn around and say the aussie cars r sh*t quality which most of them are. dont get me wrong i love my commodores but there are plenty of better cars in the world just maybe not in the same price bracket. lets just leave the asian vs aussie debate out of the thread. its pointless to argue over some taillights not much more will be manufactured over there. and by the way all tooling and sheet metal printers were sourced from japan which make a better qualtiy vehicle than both holden and ford.
thats my two cents dont bite my head off though its just my oppinion

F

foammedia

I was at the local show a couple of months ago and there was a posh Hyundai next to a VZ SS, it was quite clear which was the better quality, build quality and parts in general, the Hyundai was miles in front, I remember saying to my wife, how amazed I was at the stand out difference in quality. But if you think about it Hyundai is a very serious company that can make Ships in a few days and some of the best computer parts in the world etc. They should be able to make a good car standing on their head. Try closing the door on your VN-VS when you have one of the front wheels jacked up, it'll be pretty sticky because the car is BENT like a bit of rubber. I guess the VT-VZ would be just as bendy. I know a guy that works on the production line and he follows his own cars down the line and they get double the welds and straight welds, pity they can't do that for everyones Commodore

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Well said 392rwkwss,i think some people are taking other peoples opinions a bit to far,were is the love guys,we all like commodores dont we.
Well we should wait for the VE to come out and judge it with our own eyes then for F..k sake,chillout.

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
andrewmac said:
Read what i said.
I said you started with the "STUPID" insults "twat" is lighthearted "inbred" is STUPID!

Oh please, it's name calling full stop, lighthearted or not.

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
392RWkwSS said:
i wish that in just one of these forums could be argument free. just 1. you guys r all bitches who cares who started the "STUPID" insults we r talking about a car evry1 is entitled to their own oppinion.

just to hav my say on the matter though the very latest korean products have been of high quality. ne1 seen the hyundai grandeur?? its a class act AND its produced in KOREA by a KOREAN company using KOREAN products. to generalise about all asian products is like a european bloke to turn around and say the aussie cars r sh*t quality which most of them are. dont get me wrong i love my commodores but there are plenty of better cars in the world just maybe not in the same price bracket. lets just leave the asian vs aussie debate out of the thread. its pointless to argue over some taillights not much more will be manufactured over there. and by the way all tooling and sheet metal printers were sourced from japan which make a better qualtiy vehicle than both holden and ford.
thats my two cents dont bite my head off though its just my oppinion

It's cool man, I'm over it, I agree there is some good and bad stuff coming from Asia, same with Europe, some of the Mercs now are too plasticy and fall apart......... Sun Kwon - Yoon-jin Kim from Lost is from Sth Korea and she is hot! and of good quality. >>;]

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
hahaha i love it. that is sooo true beautiful specimen of female she is

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
ucwepn said:
The VE will look more like "cars today" are looking, square sided and will not be very "unique looking" IMO, Holden will want to play it safe for now. Whats wrong with korean products? I bet the computer your using right now has most if not all of its parts from Korea. Majority of Electronics and stuff are made in Asia anyway. And its not like the previous and current model commodores have "quality" interiors anyway LOL
I think all computers are Asian specialities:D They have good reputations in building things and it's smart for holden to get the same built product for cheaper helps us more when it's finished on sale, It could be the difference between the base being $34,000 or $37,000:D

Ballport1998vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt Exec S1 3.8ecotec
Oh bich bitch bitch. You people make me sick.

the car will get heavier but holden will make up for the fueal consumption. If you havent noticed they have a new exhaust and we all know what that is going to do. SAVE ****ING FUEL.

You all think that holden are a bunch of dumb asses. They know about the fuel crisis thats why the built the Alloytec. The vz is just a test mule and they will find ways to refine the motor.

Holden has two versions of the Alloytec one low output( less fuel ) and one high output ( so expect to spend more on fuel)

wake up people you all complain but holden are listening

L

lew

doesn't the 190 use less fuel than the 172 just?
I myself will reserve jugement on the VE until I see it in the flesh though I think i'll stick to my SV6 (which by the way is not a bad car at all)
If I did have a beef with the VE it's because it'll make my ride out of date!!!!!!

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
im gonna wait for the next one to come out before my judgment is passed, i didnt like the vn when it came out, i didnt like the vr when it came out, i didnt like the vt shape when it came out and i didnt like the vy shape when it came out. all 4 have grown on me with my fravorite now being the vt. so ill wait and see it first before i say it's **** or good