Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE sedan sub in boot

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
I'm looking for a sub to go in the boot near the r/h tailight of a VE sedan, search's found nothing (dont want to take up too much space) any ideas people

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Are you after something that really thumps or something that is quick but still packs a punch? Got a budget?

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
not really thumping, quick packs a punch more my type of music, not sure on budget but not extreme

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
I've got a couple of Morel Ultimo 12's for my system, were about $800 each. They're very transparent and can really thump. If you get one, get a custom box made. Wouldn't be that much bigger than the box the sub came in.

If you're looking for something cheaper then have a look at the SC models of the Ultimo's.

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
not so concerned about sub itself at present, looking for the enclosure so i can see if it will fit 10/12" sub more so and what sort of space it will take up

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Well to get the best out of a sub it needs to have a box built to it's needs. Half of my box is about 55cm x 45cm x 20cm. Was built to fit snug under the parcel shelf and to nearly touch each side of the boot.