Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Series 2 sports armour

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Apologies but I'm not a fan, for the same reason that I don't like the S1 lip kit - the black plastic gets lost visually and makes the front bar look shorter. Plus, the whole idea of protecting the plastic bar with a plastic lip... that you have to screw on (at least the S1 lip is screwed on - not sure about this one) seems a bit backwards to me. If it didn't have the side panels, then I think it would look miles better.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
The S1 lip is both tape/screws, the screws are underneath the front bar, so when you take it off it doesn't leave any visible marks/holes. The top bits are double-sided taped on. And won't leave any marks if you use a hair-dryer or similar when removing.

adam_4049

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Series II SV6
That's correct. The S2 lip is 3 pieces, screwed to the underside of the front bumper with the 6 existing screws and 4 additional 6mm holes need to be made for the screw plugs and the top parts are double sided tape.

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
Get the lip sprayed the same colour as your car. Someone posted a pic of a painted one fitted to their V2 on one of the other topics in this forum. I like it.

adam_4049

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Series II SV6
Any Holden dealer will order it in for you. Just call around to get the cheapest price. I got mine for $240. I think Holmart have got it for around the same price also.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Didn`t want to start a new thread so had a big dig lol.
I saw a white ute with the Sports Armour on it wasn`t painted just left black.
It looked great so I might put it on mine.