Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Series 2 Sub install

Dglini15

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey guys I need some advice! Now I'm sure there are heaps of posts about this stuff but I literally can't find them anywhere after days of searching!
Recently bought my first car (VE Series 2 SV6 Sedan) and I want to install a sub in the boot
I want to do the job myself and with a mate who installed one in his yz
I want to keep the stock head unit but I'm just unsure about everything, I would pay someone but I've heard bad reviews!
Will buy pioneer gear (sub amp) from jb hi fi as they get the job done for what I want!

I know I need an loc for the stock headunit to an amp, but I'm unsure about things, could some post or post a link to step by step instructions on how to do this starting with the loc all the way through to the sub?
Would be a massive help! Thanks guys! Or could you recommend a place that installs them in melbourne that are reputable!

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
amp to sub is standard connections, loc to amp using RCA, the loc will tuck behind this panel, you have to remove to get to speaker cables

Attachments

• ve speakers.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 663
  • Entertainment .pdf
    47.9 KB · Views: 626