Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Series II - Wheels Magazine.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Remembered today a concept coupe that i saw a while back in 08, here is the link, what do you guys think of the tail lights? any chance for the VE 2? or VF?

Holden Coupe 60 Concept wallpaper # 26 of 45, Rear, MY 2008, 800x600
Holden Coupe 60 Concept wallpaper # 36 of 45, Head / Tail Lamps, MY 2008, 800x600

I just wish they'd put that car into production - would be about the only thing to get me out of a ute! Good luck with the tail lights though - can't see that happening at production level anytime soon, sadly.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
It's a Audi TT before it's balls got cut off! LOL

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
i think holden execs should jump on this forum and have a whiz at what everyone on here is saying, rather than recycling old designs. The members on here represent a large portion of views.

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
new issue of wheels has these spy shots in it

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 424
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 526

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
When i spoke to a Holden Sales (i think he has no reason to bull&*it) dont no about the other models but the ss comes out with climate control like the ssv and the air vents are going to be round on top bottom bumper bar only minor change down the bottom would like to no the price difference between the ss and ssv when it comes out

kalekale

Reaction score
Members Ride
Berlina
I saw a commodore with those big protector sheets on the front driving around the other day, Would it be a the new commodore or just a VE with a sheet on the front? I didn't notice anything that different about it from the outside. It was a light green colour.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
It's just a VE with a sheet. Lots of people putting sheets on their cars these days. It's the latest thing! Looks awesome! :) My sheets are on order cause they were all sold out. Can't wait to get em.

/end sarcasm :p