Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Series II???

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I saw a british racing green XR6T today (never seen one in that colour before) and I was thinking, man that's one sexy bit of car then on the other side of the road a nice and dusty red VE SS drove past and I thought hmmm that's not too bad either. Right then I didn't know which one I liked better but about having a little think about it I decided if I had the money I really would have to buy the XR6T, I like the VE but the XR6T is just too special to pass up I think

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I saw a british racing green XR6T today (never seen one in that colour before) and I was thinking, man that's one sexy bit of car then on the other side of the road a nice and dusty red VE SS drove past and I thought hmmm that's not too bad either. Right then I didn't know which one I liked better but about having a little think about it I decided if I had the money I really would have to buy the XR6T, I like the VE but the XR6T is just too special to pass up I think

You wouldnt be able to handle the power of the VE SS anyway mate :p 0-100 in 5.2 seconds is far too much for a novice :p

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
there are so many XR6T's out there, can't call it special, unless you get a F6 Typhoon, that might be special.

I reckon the VE is much better, I have driven both.

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
completely off topic. but why does there always have to be one d.ickhead to spoil a forum?? scottydoesn'tknow keeps persisting on shutting people down! mate its a human response to dream and if you opened your eyes up recently you would see that 6 speed autos and direct injection for the 6's are confirmed. "if u havent got anything nice dont say it at all" thats what the old lady taught me. now maybe i should practise what im preaching but im sick and tired of your ****. just keep the trap shut next time you wanna tell some1 that what they have said is "PURELY SPECULATION"!

i appologise to anyone who may take offence to my words and also to the moderators of this truly great site.

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
and just to piss scotty off a little more i heard that holden is evaluating the prospects of having a diesel 6 in the range to combat the ford on a higher level. they are currently evaluating a bmw diesel and an italian made diesel. forgot the name sorry. dont expect to see the bmw engine in a commy though

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I've got my money on January for the VEII, just because that's when all the cool colours come on line and who would change the colours on a car without changing it to a series II?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I've got my money on January for the VEII, just because that's when all the cool colours come on line and who would change the colours on a car without changing it to a series II?

Thats a pretty quick change though... but great point.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Yeah well if the sedan doesn't change with the colours, I guess that's when the ute will arrive, something will happen anyway :)