Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Series II???

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
and just to piss scotty off a little more i heard that holden is evaluating the prospects of having a diesel 6 in the range to combat the ford on a higher level. they are currently evaluating a bmw diesel and an italian made diesel. forgot the name sorry. dont expect to see the bmw engine in a commy though

I heard about the diesel 6, but it wouldn't be cost effective for Holden to use a BMW engine. They would more probably use a GM sourced motor, most likely from Europe as they have the most developed diesel engines.

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Yeah well if the sedan doesn't change with the colours, I guess that's when the ute will arrive, something will happen anyway :)

That would be when the ute and wagon arrive.....

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
Well lets hope we get a sneak peek of whats to come tomoz when the motor show is on.
i really hope they give us some idea of where they are planning on heading with in the near and distant future.
Has anyone heard or seen anything that will be at the show that we should be looking forward too or any speculation of what may be revealed if anything ???

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
I doubt it will be anything huge, seeing as they have just launched VE and Captiva. If anything, they might bring the new Camaro over for us to have a peak at which would be nice.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
completely off topic. but why does there always have to be one d.ickhead to spoil a forum?? scottydoesn'tknow keeps persisting on shutting people down! mate its a human response to dream and if you opened your eyes up recently you would see that 6 speed autos and direct injection for the 6's are confirmed. "if u havent got anything nice dont say it at all" thats what the old lady taught me. now maybe i should practise what im preaching but im sick and tired of your ****. just keep the trap shut next time you wanna tell some1 that what they have said is "PURELY SPECULATION"!

i appologise to anyone who may take offence to my words and also to the moderators of this truly great site.

I'm sorry but where does it say I have to be a conformist? Just because my thoughts and opinions differ to that of the majority doesn't mean I shouldn't voice them.

I am NOT trying to shoot people down but I'm sorry, NOTHING is confirmed until it is release by HOLDEN on HOLDEN letter head in an OFFICIAL HOLDEN RELEASE. None of this has happened... Not yet. They [Holden] have indicated what's in the pipeline but confirmed NONE of it. I simply re-enforced that with my comment.

Sorry if you read too much into it (or not enough, whichever it may be in your case).

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Scotty i never said you need to be a conformist. When you have some information it is very helpful and as other people say you bring an alternative oppinion with your non-conformist ways except it becomes a bit repetitive when you keep pointing out that the information being presented by our fellow forumites is just speculation and not confirmed. We know this its just nice to dream and it creates conversation which is the whole point of this website.