Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve Service manual/Workshop manual

xoom

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
i have it,

its about 200mb tho.

pm me what part/s u want i'll email them to you. unless u want the whole thing, i could upload it for you.

EDIT: says g8/ss but has the v6 bits and pieces in it also

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
The eBay workshop manual is just a RIP of the full GM Workshop Manual DVD.
It has some bits missing when compared to the full Version.

I bought the full Genuine GM DVD version from US ebay for around $100Au around 1 year ago. (DVD with roughly 4 Gigs).
It has every, and I mean EVERY GM vehicle version from 2007 to 2010 and some older models as well. This includes Holden, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Daewoo, Opel, and Vauxhall.
The official version is good in the sense that everything is cross linked with one another.
It has an inbuilt web server, that serves the pages up using an inbuilt search engine.

I have seen the eBay version and that version has had most of the Pontiac G8 pages saved as PDF. It is still missing lots of information (Because the GM workshop manual is not sequential like a book, it is difficult to get EVERYTHING from it).
The eBay version has also been available on torrents if you are so inclined to look.

Your best bet if you are serious is to search eBay US for the GM workshop manual DVD. Get the real deal !!!
You will NOT be disappointed if you can pick it up for less than $100Au

Wayne50

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Hi,
I bought one on Ebay for $49.00 plus postage and it covers most models. The number of the book is 41744, it's a Haynes book. I think if you contact the seller they could put you in the right direction. Supercheap have them but they want $70.00+. Hope this is of help

sstorana

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 2006
I know that this is an old thread but I am chasing a copy of the workshop manual on DVD..

I have the Haynes book but it doesn't give enough info..

If anyone could help me, that would be great!

cheers
Mick

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon

S.D.M.F

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport R8
There was a post with a link for the VE 2007-2009 Workshop manual about 5 days ago.

Google search.... "VE_Sedanwagon workshopmanual" ..... it should be the first result, but I cant open it anymore. ???? Why????

Capture_zpsa264a8c9.png

The PDF file is 596MB

The post has disappeared......l'm glad I downloaded it when I saw it.

S.D.M.F

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport R8
the link is now gone.

I will try and get it back up soon.

Last edited: