Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE service reminder

huthy14

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
Could also just read the manual that came with the ute. You'll find it usually in the glove box!

Csp is right it is in the manual. As that's how I found out how to do it in mine. I have 2006 ve ss. Unless they have changed the manual for the newer ones

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Csp is right it is in the manual. As that's how I found out how to do it in mine. I have 2006 ve ss. Unless they have changed the manual for the newer ones

I'd be interested to know what page it's on in my '09 manual. My VY had it in the manual, but I'm damned if I could find it in the VE one. Maybe I need glasses. LOL.

huthy14

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss

I'd be interested to know what page it's on in my '09 manual. My VY had it in the manual, but I'm damned if I could find it in the VE one. Maybe I need glasses. LOL.

I take it back your wrong csp. All it says is take it back to your Holden dealer.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I take it back your wrong csp. All it says is take it back to your Holden dealer.

Ah that's fine, no problem at all. I did in fact go get the book out as well as the service book because you had me worried, and as you say take it back to Holden. Tricky huh, but we are trickier.