Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SIDI 0-100 TImes

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
lol i guess that would be with the maual too...or mayb using the active select on the auto

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
the 6 speed autos poo all over the manuals now... they are really responsive and do actually shift when they are told to, not a few seconds after like the 5 speeds

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
the 6 speed autos poo all over the manuals now... they are really responsive and do actually shift when they are told to, not a few seconds after like the 5 speeds

gotta say my 5 sp is pretty quick with the change.....compared to my old vt:dance::w00t:

Andrew_Guppz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore International 2009
Anyone got a link to that article/review?, well i know wat u mean peanuts inc ive got a international (Omega with extras) takes about 3 seconds to change gears when you goto overtake, holden bought out the SIDI about 2 months after i got my car wasnt happy:(!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
yep... the new 6 speed auto makes a crapload of difference. I just test drove and bought one on the weekend! Defintely no slouch off the line.

Brook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 MY10 SPORTSWAGON
I've had my SIDI sportswagon for a month now and with 2250km on it I took it to the creek last Wednesday, 25/11/09 to see what they really do and give myself a base to compare too.

It pulled consistent 15.3 seconds at 149km/h in full auto and a best of 15.4 seconds in manual mode, and slower changing earlier and later than where the auto changes.

I also put it over a weigh bridge with approximately 200km of fuel in it and it weighed 1820kg with a almost perfect weight distribution, 900kg front and 920kg rear, so a heavy girl but a well balanced one.

I'm quite happy with the vehicle, it's now tinted and debadged but I would like to drop it a inch, throw on a K&N filter, chip it, a nice stereo (has anyone put a aftermarket head unit in their VE?) and maybe a exhaust system - although these may have to wait for a while for me to afford them.

Unclechops

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SV6
I could swear I've had my MY 2011 VE sv6 0-100 in under 7.
I used the sports shift / active select.
I have had it 0-100 in 7 something several times without touching the floor.

I would suggest they can climb to 100 in under 7 no prob.

EDIT: Sooo sorry- just actually looked at the dates on this thread :/

mods pls delete my post if it's a pain in the arse.

duehicky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sedan
I ran 15.203 @ 152 in my alloytech 0-100 is pretty quick for a v6. I reckon if I took out spare wheel, subs and 2nd battery could have gotten a high 14

_SIDISV6_

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SIDI SV6 M6
i just did a couple of runs in my VE manual SV6 with the LFX engine, using torque pro which reads of the ecu i got to 100 in 6.1 seconds.. pretty damn quick for a v6 thats for sure, i reckon i could get just under 6 seconds with my car... i got images to proove it but i dont know how to attach pictures yet ahaha

_SIDISV6_

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SIDI SV6 M6
Screenshot_2012-10-17-19-27-57.jpg

ohh there we go image screen captured off of torque pro.