Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE software update query

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Also software updates are very time consuming.

You have to go into each module one at a time and see what version it has and whether theres a newer version, then download the new version and then install it.

Considering theres a shitload of modules in VEs it would take a long time to check them all.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
there's gotta be a better way of organising that!!!

Well you never really need to check the versions on all modules, just one or two generally.

T

tommySV6Ute

Ricey, are you a trained 'Holden Technician' working in a Perth dealership like your signature says on the left there? Or is what you are saying just your gut feeling on things?

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Im actually a nuclear scientist currently working over in Japan trying to keep spent fuel rods cool to prevent a meltdown and a catastrophic release of radiation.

What do you reckon? Feel free to call any Holden dealer and verify what Ive said above.

T

tommySV6Ute

Ease up mate, I'm just trying to clarify that you are not some random who provides incorrect advice. Hard to detect the tone in my question maybe, but it was a genuine question and not a crack at your previous posts.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
No worries, easy to misread the context of the written word when you cant hear the tone its spoken in.

I can prove it if you like, PM me your VIN and Ill tell you everything there is to know about your car :D Im heading out now but will be back on late this arvo...

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Im actually a nuclear scientist currently working over in Japan trying to keep spent fuel rods cool to prevent a meltdown and a catastrophic release of radiation.

What do you reckon? Feel free to call any Holden dealer and verify what Ive said above.

So if you're not a nuclear scientist, how do explain all those nasty genetic mutations you're sporting?

Oh wait.. never mind. :rofl: