Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve ss auto cabin boom

crackpot77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv 6.0L
I know who Tonkass is now... he got banned, did you ban him? What for cos he liked xforce exhausts?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
No, I didn't sell you anything. Nor will I.

I didn't get you banned at all. I was disappointed when I saw that you were banned. I like a good discussion, nothing to lose when you know what you are talking about right?

You can like which ever exhaust you want to. Doesn't bother me.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
He said his was mild steel. Mine is stainless and I purchased the xforce 2 1/2 varex mufflers, awesome!!! Can't beat the quality of stainless, it's tougher than that mild stuff by a long shot.

He actually said it was stainless man. It's in the first line of his post. So there's only 20 bucks difference. Hardly call it a rip off.

crackpot77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv 6.0L
He actually said it was stainless man. It's in the first line of his post. So there's only 20 bucks difference. Hardly call it a rip off.

Do you know what sarcasm is? Ofcourse it's only $20, that was the idea of the sarcasm () FACE PALM!

crackpot77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv 6.0L
For me to buy parts off you I would have to receive them first and inspect them. Send me your paypal account details in pm and a pair of some Hurricane 1/7/8 Headers and if they don't have any issues then promtely pay you via paypal. I'm a man of my word.

rory

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 & 2006 Nissan Patrol ST
For me to buy parts off you I would have to receive them first and inspect them. Send me your paypal account details in pm and a pair of some Hurricane 1/7/8 Headers and if they don't have any issues then promtely pay you via paypal. I'm a man of my word.

This is sarcastic too right?

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0

Unfortunately.....the rest of the world doesnt work that way.
You want the goods, you pay before you get them.

Do you try and walk out of a Supermarket with a trolley full of groceries without paying for them first..????

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
That's what I do at Coles, I take all my food home and if it tastes good, I go back and pay.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
What Sabbath said. Definitely tack some acoustic vinyl around the inside the spare wheel tub, and under the rear seat.

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV

If this guy is serious then instead of proposing a stupid idea, why don't you ask any number of people on here who have dealt with NAAF and can vogue for his service, advice and products. I don't know him from a bar of soap but he was quite prepared to answer all my questions, give me advice and opinions and at the end of it all quality products.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2