Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve ss bluetooth

peteyb12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V UTE
just the other day i got in my ute (08 ssv) and went to ring someone but there was no noise at all on the phone or through the stereo.. but the phone button still hung up my phone from the steering wheel, so it must be conneced through... i noticed that on the lcd screen when it connects now it is not saying "voice in" why would this be? its been working perfect with this phone (nokia N8) since christmas.

tryed several times but still same thing..

spanks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V UTE,VE SS SEDAN
Turn the phone off and check it again. if still not ok,make sure it is paired up with the car fully still. Nokias are nown for dumping their load in regards to bluetooth every now and then

peteyb12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V UTE
yea did that few times hey, its pairing up still all the little logos on my phone and stuff and the button on my steering wheel works it all still. just no audio in stereo or phone. so dunno holden hooking up to computer tomoro to do a check for me.

peteyb12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V UTE
ok, apparently the bluetooth module jammed and only half the functions were working, so they ordering a new module in :)