Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve SS bumpers on Omega?? Help

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
ey mate just splice into the parker light wires to run your foggies. if you havent done this yet. :) thats what ii did and its all fine, just cant turn them off withought turning all the lights off:p ( gonna put in a switch for it so i can switch it off manualy while running the other lights
nah its all good now. it ended up being the stone tray, just had to make some new holes in it to fit.
all fittedd now.
but yer i still think i have to buy a new wiring loom or somethin for the fog lights to get hooked up

B3nj

they see me trollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE Omega
Hey Mate done the full kit replacement, stone tray will have to be edited or I recommend just buy the SV6/SS one.

As long as you don't put SS Badges on there is nothing wrong with a kit change! ;)

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
ey mate just splice into the parker light wires to run your foggies. if you havent done this yet. :) thats what ii did and its all fine, just cant turn them off withought turning all the lights off:p ( gonna put in a switch for it so i can switch it off manualy while running the other lights

Retarded idea, most states will fine you for running foglights when its not foggy.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
well i see nearly every car that has foggies on it, with the foggies switched on along with the headlights so yeah if anything, if i get fined so what , i will just have to install the switch sooner :p
Retarded idea, most states will fine you for running foglights when its not foggy.

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
They're driving lights not fog lights. Fog lights are yellow because it penetrates the fog better than white ones.

Seems stupid to fine you for being more visible. During the day on the open road i just have lights on park with driving lights on. At night driving lights and headlights.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
They're driving lights not fog lights. Fog lights are yellow because it penetrates the fog better than white ones.

Seems stupid to fine you for being more visible. During the day on the open road i just have lights on park with driving lights on. At night driving lights and headlights.

Youre wrong, fog lights were yellow in the old days, these days they are white. Regardless of the definition you WILL be fined for having them on. Theres no need to have them on with you low beams anyway youre visible enough.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Can i just state a couple of things, All you SS boys (or men, whatever you want to call yourselves :p) complain about V6's doing engine mods, but then try and do some cosmetics and you complain about that too, poor bloke is trying to make his car look nice. Leave him the #### alone. The fog lights thing i think is so far retarded its past the point of being funny but we wont go there. All im saying is, it seems with you guys if you cant buy a V8 you should ride your push bike.

Not everyone can afford a V8 let alone want one, the guy wants to put a kit on his car let him go And if your not gunna help his question..... dont post. Simple as that.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SPORTSWAGON MY10 SIDI
i dont mind people wanting to dress up their VE's i dislike looking at the omega front ends so id prefer to see more SV6/SS bodykits on all VE's. put some pics up mate would love to check that front kit out.

And yes driving around with fog lights on is illegal:cops:

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
well good news. i installed a foglight switch this weekend haha