Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

've ss exhaust and tune in Adelaide

MurphySS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Hi all. . I've been shopping around for the best quality for money for my 09 've ss manual. I'm at a loss as where to go to get it done so if anyone in Adelaide has had there 've ss done could u please share Ur experiences and insight Thankyou.
I was thinking either d and t performance or Kpm so far

This is what I'm after

Full exhaust 3inch stainless steel
4 into 1 extractors
Otr air intake
Hi flow cats
Tune

I'm after grunt and noise . Open to all comments thanks

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Willall. Gen expert.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
We have given you some imput, what do you want? You can get exhaust fitted almost anywhere, but will need a tune, so why not get it all done at the one place.
KPM, Willal Racing, AAA exhaust. Check out the South Australian section on here, I am sure there will be plenty of suggestions.
What part of Adelaide are you in? That may help for a start.

MurphySS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Sorry Ian didn't mean to sound unappreciative for the comments given and I'm north east way. But I have been to Midas .. d n t performance ... exhaust plus ... everlast mufflers .. kpm. But there all giving me different opinions for the best system and tune. But Kpm seem to have a nice deal. But others say there tune is **** so I just want to get as much info as possible from people with experience with this. This is a lot of money for me .. I'd just like to get it done right the first Time :)

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
No problems. I am not in Adelaide, but I hear Martin Donnon at Willall Racing out Gillman way is supposed to be the Gen series guru. Someone will no doubt correct me on that one. He should give you all the straight answers you need.
Enhanced Automotive out Salisbury is another, as is D&T at Salisbury as well.
Every tuner will have a preference for one product or another, and different ideas on tuning. Look around, and find someone you are happy with, and stick with them.
Let us know how you go.

MurphySS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
cool yeah i will do. im going to pop by enhanced automotive today and have a chat with them, see how that goes. as for willall i checked out there webpage they seem to be more jap cars.

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I have had 2 Cars done at Enhanced, Brad knows what he is doing. And I have had ported heads, Cam, exhaust, brake packages, suspension, clutch, diff and raced the car with help from him.You wont be dissapointed.