Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Manual to WM Auto - Dash Swap / Conversion

laz1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
CAPRICE WM
Hey Dave, do you have any contact info for ASR? I want to send them my Speedometer for tuning?

can you give the phone number and contact person?

2010_SSV

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore SSV Redline 2014
Greg - 0404 359 144 or [email protected]

Not much done since last Oct 2013...web sight is also down....

07WMCAPRICE

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 wm caprice
CLuster

I know its been 2 years, but do you still have the cluster??????

Cheers brandon

if you want to swap bits from your cluster, with a caprice cluster, then you are going to be out of luck...
(been there, done that, and spent bucket loads of $$$$ trying to get a e3 grange cluster to physically fit my calais)...

Actually, none of the cluster parts are interchangeable (the cluster board, needles, face, screen and chassis are all different as the statesman / caprice cluster has its temp and fuel gauge elevated above the speedo / tacho. (they are also positioned further outward than the swb clusters).

If you want to fit the cluster, you will need the statesman / caprice crash pad, passenger airbag trim, silver trim spears, lower radio surround, and radio.....
It would only be worth while if you had access to a statesman / caprice wreck, and the amount of trim bits you would need to source would cost a lot of $$$$ of buying from holden.

Radio and cluster would also need programming, but in terms of wiring, everything should be there.
(if your ss is a series i, with a non lcd screen, you will also need to modify your hvac hce to fool the headunit in to thinking you have dual zone climate control)

i hope this helps.

(p.s. I have a brand spanking new e3 grange cluster if you still wanted to go ahead lol !)