Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve ss problem please help

brizzo

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss man
Hello every on I have a 06 ve ss it some times does not start after stoping.

Here is what goes on :

Go to start the car it goes to start fires of the fuel that is there then stops the fuel pump doesn't pre charge the fuel(change fuel pump and sender still does the Same), gauges on the dash flicker, front windows won't go up or down when u hit the window button the front guard indicators flicker and a ticking noise comes from drivers side kick panel.

I leave it for a few hours and it starts like nothing was wrong,taken it to Holden no error codes come up,they don't have a ###in clue wats wrong, got it towed to Holden and it started straight away so they said there is no problems.

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
Try using the spare key or change ur batteries in ur key and c how u go a mate of mine couldnt start hes car one day after driving for 1hr no faults were found he changed his batteries approx 6 months ago and no issues to date he has a SV6 and another thing disconnect ur battery terminal in ur boot for 30mins and i think it relearns some stuff
Good Luck

Bill44

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega 08 MY09
Could be a relay with dirty/intermittent contacts, I had it happen in a VS. Did weird and frightening things, like cutting out with a semi up your arse on the freeway, wouldn't start and after towing 22K to the dealer it started, etc etc.