Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS sedan or utility, you vote

what do you like more VE SS sedan or ute

• Sedan

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Ute

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
thank you tim005
It is just a general thread asking who likes what more far out some of these guys truly need to chill the f#$k out.
BIG MEN on thier computers got nothing better to do than go on peoples threads and tell them how pointless they are.

Christ, no need to go all menstrual. In my post earlier, when I was saying 'you' and 'your' I didn't specifically mean you yourself, I meant whoever is the one making the choice. Post #8 by UFO pretty much sums it up. It's common sense. :)

RayLamp

Gone Fishin'...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline and LTZ RG Colorado
I reckon the convertible is a go!!

raylamp-albums-silly-buggers-picture104333-yellow-convertible.jpg

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Going to come across as VERY bogan - but there is nothing hotter than a chick driving a ute. There.. I said it! haha

Another issue is if you have a dog or not. Dog loves the back of the ute.

If I'm honest, the actual reason I bout my first ute (the last one) was because I don't drink and I FKN HATE being a designated driver to a car full of drunks. Don't have that problem with utes! My trays of my utes do get used - but they're not work hacks.

Also - you can get a mattress in the back - which is handy on long hauls.

VESSCHICK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
Christ, no need to go all menstrual. In my post earlier, when I was saying 'you' and 'your' I didn't specifically mean you yourself, I meant whoever is the one making the choice. Post #8 by UFO pretty much sums it up. It's common sense. :)

Sorry wikky did not mean to jump down your throat, and funny you say menstrual because i am at the moment hahahahahahah, anyway take it easy mate and sorry once again.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Sorry wikky did not mean to jump down your throat, and funny you say menstrual because i am at the moment hahahahahahah, anyway take it easy mate and sorry once again.

Nah no worries at all. I could've worded what I was trying to say in my first post a bit better. :)

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies

TOO MUCH INFO!!!

hahaha :p

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
Ute=cheapest(7k dif ssv ute/sedan) looks arguably the best, big boot(secure with hardtop) only 50kgs more than sedan. con=2 seats
Sedan=5 seats, secure boot, family friendly. con= price boot size
Wagon=boot, 5 seats, looks :) kinda best of both worlds. con= over 2t more fuel