Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS sedan or utility, you vote

what do you like more VE SS sedan or ute

• Sedan

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Ute

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters

VESSCHICK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
Just set this thread up for people who would like to share there views on the VE SS sedan and utes for example likes and dislikes, pros and cons, which you like the look of better ect, i think this will help people in making the right choice for example myself, being a girl i had no idea of which VE SS to purchase.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
It all depends on what you use the car for. You have to ask yourself some questions.

Do you need to carry more than one passenger?
Do you carry around lots of ****?
ect ect ect....

As for looks I think once the ute is lowered a bit in the rear it looks tops but each to their own

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies
Simply put,
Sedan has more legal seats, more windows to clean, and more carpet to vacuum..
Utes are great for carrying sh*t..

but yeah, if you've got kids, sometimes the decision is made for you! HAHA

Where is the Sportwagon option??

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
You buy whatever suits your needs and also what you like the best. I don't see the point of this thread, especially the poll.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Two totally different vehicles bought by different people for different (obvious) reasons.

...If you can't even choose between sedan vs ute, I'd hate to think about how you'd go making other decisions such as colour!

...I agree - pointless thread :bang:

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
everyone is out biting today, jeeesus.
she just wants to know which people like which product more.
she isn't asking you to make a choice for her.
i am a fan of the ute, but not at factory height.
they ride so so so high. a nice clean ve ssv ute lowered a bit with a nice slim hardtop does it for me :)

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
ute = carrying big crap, no where secure to store stuff (shopping, sports gear, dead bodies), no more than 1 passenger so very impractical (unless grandma or mother in law likes fresh air), and is heavier and less aerodynamic so uses more fuel. looks good though.

sedan = cant carry anything large, plenty of space to store stuff securely, carries more people, is lighter and more aerodynamic. looks crap though.

wagon = can carry big crap (fold down rear seats are awesome), even more space to store stuff securely, carries people & stuff in any combo you want, is no longer in length than the sedan (like 5mm in it... common misconception that they are huge- they arent), and looks sexier than the lot of them!

Sportwagon best of both worlds.... most versatile of all shapes, and done right looks anything but a shopping trolley.

Btw- chicks in utes doesnt look right... sorry, dont mean to be sexist. It looks like 'she's driving hubby's car'. Unless you are actually a country chick and need to carry lots of hay or something, chicks in utes is one step from RM Williams and ball breaker. You wanted honest right? :)

VESSCHICK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
You buy whatever suits your needs and also what you like the best. I don't see the point of this thread, especially the poll.

Let me explain it to you in very simple terms the poll is there to see who likes what more, ive seen other polls on this website which are alot more pointless than this one, and the point of this thread is to discuss the likes and dislikes of utes sedans even the sportswagon, to discuss the good points and the bad points of these vehicles, a thread where someone can come and have a read to find out what style of VE SS may suit them more, for some people exspecially females it can be a hard choice, and when spending $30,000 or more on a car its good to be certain. Each to there own, I read a thread and if i think its pointless i keep it to myself i dont go getting all grumpy old bitter man style and right up how pointless it is lol.

VESSCHICK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
everyone is out biting today, jeeesus.
she just wants to know which people like which product more.
she isn't asking you to make a choice for her.
i am a fan of the ute, but not at factory height.
they ride so so so high. a nice clean ve ssv ute lowered a bit with a nice slim hardtop does it for me :)

thank you tim005
It is just a general thread asking who likes what more far out some of these guys truly need to chill the f#$k out.
BIG MEN on thier computers got nothing better to do than go on peoples threads and tell them how pointless they are.