Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Series 2 Sizzle Red

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Looks real good mate, front spoiler tops it off. Looking at getting one for mine soon.

Razzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Yeah I'm happy with them, was thinking of buying Lenso D1rs but these were to cheap to pass up and look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Razzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Put some LED reverse lights in this arvo
apuzetym.jpg
uvequduz.jpg

Can anyone tell me of this wiring harness thing is normal and should it just be resting on top of my battery?
gyna2y6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Nice work mate looks good.

Regarding the wiring harness, that's another fuse box on top of the battery, I assume it would be factory as my ute has the same fuse box sitting right next to the battery. May have to get a sedan owner to confirm.

Razzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Nice work mate looks good.

Regarding the wiring harness, that's another fuse box on top of the battery, I assume it would be factory as my ute has the same fuse box sitting right next to the battery. May have to get a sedan owner to confirm.

Thanks mate, is yours actually mounted next to the battery or just floating around like mine is?

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride

Sorry that's the best pic I have on my computer. But yeah it is mounted down. From your pic it looked like yours was mounted on the bracket?

Razzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
The pic makes it look that way but sadly its just floating around all over the top of my battery, I take it it is meant to be mounted to that bracket somehow? I couldn't feel anything on the other side of the box

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
I wouldn't have a clue if it was meant to be sorry mate, I just assumed it. Like I said earlier hopefully another sedan owner can comment how theirs is. Or you could even make a new thread in the VE section for a better chance of a reply.