Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Series 2 Sizzle Red

Razzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Hey guys finally got my full license and not long after I went out and got myself a little present

946218_10151724962360359_444314414_n.jpg

Name: Ryan

Model: 2012 VE SS Series 2

Colour: Sizzle

Engine Type: 6L V8

Gearbox: Auto

Got the car fairly cheap I reckon with 88000ks on the clock (Ex highway patrol from out bush) I don't know why people bag out ex cops cars, my interior is close to perfect but the paint job has definitely seen better days, the car is mechanically perfect. The only downside is the paint is very rough, the front is littered with stone chips and the left pillar andleft quarter have about 5ish deep scratches each around the same area.

1013370_10151726320035359_1760095296_n.jpg

Havn't done many mods to it yet.. so far I have removed all series 2 badges, AFM badge and blacked out the rest with plasti-dip, also blacked out the side indicators with nite shade (gloss finish instead of plasti-dips matte finish) also grabbed my custom plates from my old car.

First performance mods will be a catback with a VCM OTR/Tune hopefully done over the next few weeks.

First with the exterior mods I plan on lowering the car on SSL springs all round with some form of lowered shocks, SSV tail lights or LED tail lights, looking into 20" G8 rims or Supersports, retinting with 15%.. many many more mods planned for wayyyy down the track.

Will try to get more photos and photos of mods as they happen :)

How she is ATM

usaqurus.jpg

Last edited:

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Looks great, love the colour in the second pic, does it have the aux tranny cooler, aux battery and HSV diff?

Razzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
looks awesome mate! paint looks good in the photos spesh in that last pic

got many future mods for the motor man?
I stole the pics off Instagram so the filter gave the color a little more shine but I have absolutely fallen in love with the color especially in the sun. Future mods after the catback/Otr/tune will be headers/cats but ill probably stop there, possibly look into a small cam.

Looks great, love the colour in the second pic, does it have the aux tranny cooler, aux battery and HSV diff?
I believe it does have the tranny cooler, the secondary battery system was removed and not sure about the diff. How do I check the diff and tranny cooler? It also has upgraded brakes, not really sure how they are upgraded but they have slotted rotors and noticed the other SS at work doesn't have them. Couple of cool cop mods it has is no seat belt beep and a stealth button on the roof.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Yes an appropriate winning colour up here in Brisbane at least! The diff code is stamped on the compliance plate on the bottom right. Mine's GW8 which means 2.92 gears. Look up the code here.

Razzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Unfortunately I'm a blues supporter haha. Thanks mate ill check it out soon

Razzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Grabbed some ssv tail lights for $100 and got the front lip for $240 from holden, I know opinions are divided on the front lip but I think it looks freaking awesome, ill try and get a better picture of it later

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374192705.945863.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374192728.827466.jpg

Razzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Hey mate from Budgewoi and will do, paints way down the road on the mod/fix list though haha