Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Series II, clutch kit part numbers

Monty80

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Ladies and Gents, can anybody help me with the correct part numbers for replacement clutch kits for my vehicle (VE SS Series II sedan 06/2012). Excedy, xtream, bluesteele or any other brand that’s out there, I’ve been quoted $2600 just for the kit and I don’t want to pay that sort of money.
Cheers

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Got to love the pricing at Darwin parts stores...….Definitely cheaper to buy from Ebay or direct from the manufacturer
As for:
Bluesteele Clutches.....Had nothing to do with them & have no part number references for them
Clutch Industries........I wouldn't recommend, know a few mechanics who have had them fail a short time after fitting them
Textralia Clutches...….Have only heard good things about them. Need to ring them direct for pricing and ordering

The Clutch Kit part numbers below are listed on their respective websites as suiting from 1/2012 onwards

Extreme Clutch:
KGM29694-1A
Xtreme Non-Self Adjusting Clutch, Heavy Duty Single Mass Flywheel
Complete Conversion Kit including Single Mass Flywheel & Concentric Slave Cylinder

Exedy Clutch:
GMK-8562DMF

Kit includes Original Type Dual Mass Flywheel and Concentric Slave Cylinder

GMK-8671SMF
Conversion kit replaces Dual Mass Flywheel with a Single Mass Flywheel, and includes Concentric Slave Cylinder

GMK-8671SMFHD
Heavy Duty Clutch Kit Including Flywheel

Monty80

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Tonner Matt, thanks mate you just saved me $800, I’m so sick of paying Darwin tax up here, it’s a bit ridiculous some times. Thanks for your help.