Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Top Speed

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
arghhhhh i wish we could go playing with speed runs like that, public opinion and the cops in australia took all the fun out of everything :(

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
it's crazy and we don't have a track, it's wrong but ...

you can do anything you like on the highway at 4am most of the time, cops will not bother stopping you, they can easily catch you *all cop cars can do 320 top speed, mostly commodores and camry*, but they won't bother cuz it's your life :p

cop cars drive fast sometimes too , I took a vid myself while slip streaming behind a cop car while hes doing 150 - 200 km :D

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i remember the old days when people thought they were **** hot because their car would go off the end of a 120mph speedo:yeah:

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
What happens when a truck passing from the other way causes enough wind disturbance to flip your car?

Bye Bye VE SS

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
It's all well and good til you hit a camel.

I didn't think we were supposed to be putting up threads like this, regardless of country?

davway

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Statesman
*all cop cars can do 320 top speed, mostly commodores and camry*

No, they cant.
id like to see where exactly you are getting this *information* because its B.S.

EDIT: didnt notice poster was listed as being in Saudi Arabia.
I thought we were talking about our own cop cars, which wont do 320kmh.

Last edited:

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
^^ lol could you imagine a camry at 320kph. The fastest boring has ever travelled

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
It's all well and good til you hit a camel.

I didn't think we were supposed to be putting up threads like this, regardless of country?
If you find a post you think breaks site rules use the report post button which is located at the top of every post. At this stage i personally don't take issue to it. I wouldn't even know if he's breaking a Saudi law so i'll exercise my discretion and leave it.

No, they cant.
id like to see where exactly you are getting this *information* because its B.S.

I've just had a quick look and can't find a thing about Saudi cop cars so it's a bit hard to call bs at this stage without telling us why....

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
as long as its not in australia who cares as we dont need more attention from the men in blue they should get on those wrx and skyline drivers.