Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Ute LSX 454

muzzuri

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s pack
far out.........if you dont mind, how much did that big baby set ya?

Dazzak75

The HULK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Well the engine in the states was $9500US, then there is freight to AUS, the upgraded cam, ported heads, twin plate clutch now, valve springs, intake, TB, coil relocation,

So it is enough.

Well an update is, everything is there, just need it to stop raining now so when it is finished I can drive it. I will try and get a mate to get some more photos for me and I'll post them here, hopefully ones of it complete assembled.

It has now got higgings ported LSX heads and a NPC twin plate clutch insteas of the single plate that was originally going in.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Good Job Mate.

Just checked out your youtube and I love what you have done with the cluster painting and the front grill.
Not too sure on that chev badge and the hulk stick but an LSX will make up for that :D

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Well the engine in the states was $9500US, then there is freight to AUS, the upgraded cam, ported heads, twin plate clutch now, valve springs, intake, TB, coil relocation,

So it is enough.

Well an update is, everything is there, just need it to stop raining now so when it is finished I can drive it. I will try and get a mate to get some more photos for me and I'll post them here, hopefully ones of it complete assembled.

It has now got higgings ported LSX heads and a NPC twin plate clutch insteas of the single plate that was originally going in.

Hey dude whos building it for ya? if your up here ill be keen for a cruise :D

Dazzak75

The HULK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Hi All,

been a while since I have updated, but here is the update and it is in and running.

It is the LSX 454, custom cam, ported and shaved heads, comp about 11.8:1, Advanti Sonic Wheels, XYZ Brake package,

Here are some photo's of it with the new body kit on too.

TYSV400085800x600.jpg

TYSV400015800x600.jpg

TYSV400078800x600.jpg

SL371359.jpg

IMG_1662800x600.jpg

IMG_1663800x600.jpg

Video of it when first picked it up, tuning is a lot better now, and getting better all the time, tuning via EFILive

HULK

Seats yet to be installed, but soon will be

IMG_5048.jpg

Interior work that will be done, this is an artists experssion of it, not actual yet.

DarrynsInteriorDesign1.jpg

DarrynsInteriorDesign2.jpg

DarrynsInteriorDesign3.jpg

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Oh its so good,well done mate.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Very nice!
I love the artists experssion of the interior, looks great.

Got a vid of this bad boy?