Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS ute on LPG?

blownba

Reaction score
A&M Automotive and LPG.
9887-1315.
Give me a ring I can help you with anything you need.

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
ok mate i dont give a flying **** if you think im talking ****! when the price was higher then $2.00 I didnt take a photo (Coz why would I) and a week or so later when i seen the comment from you about me talking **** in my post I went back to take a photo just to prove to YOU that i was not talking ****!!! except the price just HAPPENED to come down a bit!!!!!!!!

Ok, Ill spare you the pain....I gave you a few clues(read it a hundred times, no common cents etc):

This is part of what you claimed:
LOL where you live that may be the case haha but where I live in WA LPG is $114.9 and 91 Octane is $186.9!!! its ****ed! not to mention I have to use at least 95 or 98 Octaine for my Clubby and that is even more expensive. last week diesel was over $213.4 a liter!

I just didnt get a photo of the $213.4 price... when the price of fuel changes here where I live its always like between 11 to 16 cent differents like over night!! and gues what? more offen then not the price will go up... haha i ****ing hate it.

Do you see it yet. The dollar sign $ or decimal point position? You made the same error more than once. Surely you are not paying two hundred dollars per litre over there....LOL, need about 10 grand for a tank load....

Sorry if I got you riled about it, it was just meant to make you go back and do a double check to see what I was on about! :bow:

Last edited:

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
Ok, Ill spare you the pain....I gave you a few clues(read it a hundred times, no common cents etc):

This is part of what you claimed:

Do you see it yet. The dollar sign $ or decimal point position? You made the same error more than once. Surely you are not paying two hundred dollars per litre over there....LOL, need about 10 grand for a tank load....

Sorry if I got you riled about it, it was just meant to make you go back and do a double check to see what I was on about! :bow:
sorry mate... all I meant was I was writing the prices as they apear on the fuel station signs.. eg: $165.9 would be 165 point 9 cents ($1.65)+.9 of a cent...

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
sorry mate... all I meant was I was writing the prices as they apear on the fuel station signs.. eg: $165.9 would be 165 point 9 cents ($1.65)+.9 of a cent...

No worries, not sure that you appreciate that you should have either written $1.659/L or 165.9c/L, they dont appear on the fuel station signs with "$" in front of the numbers.
:thumbsup:

ed_wilson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE "V"
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-holden-commodore-2006/82365-ve-lpg.html Aside from an ongoing issue with stalling which I hope to have fixed - very happy with it. Sydney is currently less than 70c for LPG. 130-150c for pertol. I reckon my V6 every bit the same on LPG v petrol.

Australia has heaps of natural gas (we sell tanker loads of it for 15c/l) and its readially convertable to LPG. 200 yrs worth of supply in known reserves apparently.

Why wouldnt you want a V8 and have it cheaper to run. What idiot logic! My old man's VE V8 berlina screams. Oh yeh, has a Appolo LPG system on as well. By that logic "why put a V8 on LPG" - I guess you drink nothing but MOET? I mean,why buy regular bear when there is a more expensive and "better" option? Ummmmm.

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
Why wouldnt you want a V8 and have it cheaper to run. What idiot logic! My old man's VE V8 berlina screams. Oh yeh, has a Appolo LPG system on as well. By that logic "why put a V8 on LPG" - I guess you drink nothing but MOET? I mean,why buy regular bear when there is a more expensive and "better" option? .

Who is this addressed at exactly? are you talking about paying more for pandas?:whistling
Why wouldnt some people buy a v8? they are mentally retarded if they dont?

perhaps they dont need one to get from A to B and perhaps are even aware that their carbon footprint will be less without one.