Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Ute passengers window left down a lot of water on the floor.

Trying

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore vz
Passenger window left open in the rain water got into the passenger floor now none of the electrics inside the car are working example the dash Speedo fuel gauge nothings working a.c. stereo but on the outside everything works car runs so anyone know what I’ve done thanks

slipknot09

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
You obviously dried the interior? Pulled scuff plate and kick panel, Took at least the passenger seat out? Easy to remove seat, just 2 bolts and it hooks in at the back. You’ll need to clear srs light after if ignition gets turned on while seat is out but that’s also simple.
Once dry, check fuses, to me it sounds like it’s most things on the databus/canbus network but your car wouldn’t start or even unlock if that were the case. I don’t have a VE near me but the battery is behind the LH seat yeah? The cabin fuses are also on that side too aren’t they?
You have plenty of things to check out that will have gotten wet. And in future more people will try to help you if you ask your question in a less rushed way, slow down, use a comma and take a breath. I’m no expert in writing but I try.
And to answer your last question, yes we know what you have done