Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS-V Centre Speaker

macca_223

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V And VS SII Berlina
Hey Guys I was wondering how to remove the centre speaker?? Thanks

dakman

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ute 22's lowered hardlid
hey mate i just removed mine myself a fewdays ago, you have to take off the parts on the side of you roof above your window/ by removing the tab and undoing the allan key bolt and then pulling it off. then you have to remove the part covering the splits and then the centre part. (these only have tabs not bolts to undo, so you have to pull up on it gently so you dont break it.) then you can get to the speaker grill, put your fingers under it and lift up, once agian there is only tabs there and no screws so you will need a little bit of force. then when you remove that you have got to your speaker. i cut a speaker wire either side of the speaker as there is 2 sets of wires comming in and i taped them up, instead of pulling out the speaker and leaving the wirionng there as it would rattle and make an awful noise. then all you have to do it put all the bits of plastic back and your done. the centre speaker will not affect you bluetooth when disconnecting it or cutting it. hope this helps =]

UNLEASHED

Choose your weapon...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE2 CALAISV/ VXSS/VP SENATOR #021, K4 GSXR600
Good to know- Just went out an disconnected the crappy centre speaker....What a godsend to hear Disturbed loud again... :D