Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve ss-v to clubsport

ss_ute_boi

beer-arch
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ss-v commodore
thanks everyone for there honesty, parts have all gone in for painting, still unsure sure if it will all go on car or stay on but will put some pics up in next couple of weeks.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
persoanlly i have a ss-v and i like the front end and back end just as nice as a clubsport
if ya dont own a hsv please dont dress it in hsv trim its still a ss-v

enjoy your leather and a few other things the clubbys doesnt have:)

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
In one word, PATHETIC!

Rubbish!
He's not putting HSV badges all over his car.... he's simply changing the front end, who cares?!?!

there's no rules to modding cars.... you can change wheels, suspension, body kits, interior trims, even badges (barf).... if that's what YOU like, do it!
so what if it's from HSV, HMV, HMAS or any other acronym. it makes no bloody difference where it's come from and what it was originally made for. if it looks good on the car (or does the job performance wise) and you can afford it, why not?

its got nothing to do with being a 'try hard' or 'pretender'.... it's personal taste. some like it, some dont... tough **** to those that dont.

OP, for $600 DO IT... good value & looks good.
let the haters hate... at the end of the day you are the one driving it every day. if thats what you like, do it.

ss_ute_boi

beer-arch
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ss-v commodore
they are all e1 series parts snips, thanks ufo couldnt of worded that better,how ever after never seeing a gxp, i saw 2 the very next day after i posted original post least i think they were and something didnt look right about them either im to use to seeing one shape or the other or its just another new model that will take a while to grow on me.anyway which ever way i end up going will through some pictures up and get some feed back for better or worse lol

NZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
TWR VL Walkinshaw Replica and SS-V Sportwagon
So how did you ride turn out?