Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS-V Wagon

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
VE SS-V Wagon - Updated Photos 03-01-11

Hi Guys,
Thought I'd post some photos of my car! Recently got a full 3" VCM cat back exhaust with OTR, HPC coated extractors and a tune. I just love the sound and the new response of the car. Actually I wasn't going to do anything to my car as this is my very first Auto V8 (and not EVER buying an auto regardless of what the wife say), and after hearing and driving my mate's SS-V ute with the VCM exhaust, I just had to get mine done too!! The boys at VCM were absolutely awesome and the tune got me to 253.8rwkw. Also got some ferodo pads installed and some race fluid. My next investment will be a transmission cooler and then off to the track I go! :)

Actually, looking to replace the rims on the car and put some 20" gloss black rims with a stainless lip. After that, will be the front splits and perhaps a small amp!! Still reading the Car Audio threads! You boys are a bunch of shockingly bad influencers and every time I read a new thread, I want to do more to my car! hahahahaha

As you can see I also got the badges removed and relocated the SS-V badge to the front quarter panels. I think the cars look much cleaner without the multitude of badges! I had to have the chevy badges and got the dealer to put them on when I got the car along with getting it lowered by Walkinshaw using King springs.

IMG_8597.jpg

IMG_8603.jpg
IMG_8601.jpg

IMG_8608.jpg
IMG_8605.jpg

YY5E3395.jpg
YY5E3398.jpg

YY5E3401.jpg
YY5E3405.jpg

YY5E3412.jpg
YY5E3416.jpg

YY5E3418.jpg
YY5E3423.jpg

Last edited:

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Hi guys
Got my new 20" rims and the ride is great! I went the staggered look and the deep dish at the rear just gives the car a great mean look! The rear are 275s. The only issue I have is the scrubbing and hope to get the guards rolled and replace the shocks. If any of you have any recommendations on shocks or places to get the guards rolled, please let me know

I got the tyres and the rims from TyrePower in Hawthorn and the boys there were awesome! Very easy to deal with and they have a great selection of rims! If anyone is looking for a great deal, just PM me and I will give you the contact details of the person to ask for.

Thanks.

IMG_9949.jpg

IMG_9948.jpg

IMG_9960.jpg

IMG_9951.jpg

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
The new wheels look awsome mate they definatly suit the wagon, as for shocks well i'd recommend the munroe gt ones i had em on my ssv with king springs ssls. They handled beautifully and the ride comfort was pretty decent, but if i was you i'd get a set of pedders coilovers these are a brilliant bit of kit(have em on mine) and the car just handles so much better and you have the ability to adjust the ride height aswell as bump and rebound. Go see John at Protek wheels & tyres in Oakleigh, excellent serice and very competetive prices.

Pinxty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sportswagon
Hey mate! Wagon looks unreal! Just wondering what percentage tint you got done? Am about to get my SS-V wagon tinted this week. Cheers

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Wonderful looking machine here, well done on the mods so far.

Surprised just how good these wagons respond to visual mods. Very nice.

Cheers.