Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS-V Wagon

Craig93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SEDAN
hows it sounds mate? i was thinking of getting one for my sedan.
thanks

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Hi Craig,
As in the VCM system? I need to get my arse into gear and record the sound again because last time, there was soo much wind noise..it was distorted. I'll get around it it soon. I absolutely love the sound! Deep note and it is very quiet on idle and even when cruising but bold when you accelerate. Exactly what you want! :)

Cheers

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Y try,
mate, thanks for the headsup re Protek. :beer chug: Met with John today and he is a really nice guy and showed me what he did with another SSV ute. They actually cut/trimmed it rather than trying to roll it because he said it was very tricky due to the paint type. He's going to do mine on Thursday! He is also going to be fitting the Pedders coil overs when I get some cash! He gave me a better price than any of the Pedders service centres! :yahoo:

jneil

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Alto SSVeII Redline M6
loku16, that does look great! I was looking at getting a Wagoon for more practicality, but you can't get a factory sunroof and I love the roof (although I think the VY's was better and less noisy and I still had a sunglasses holder...idiots! :( )

Anyways it looks tops!! Nice Work!

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
Love the wagon mate..awesome! Great camera skills too! Have you got an slr or something?

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Love the wagon mate..awesome! Great camera skills too! Have you got an slr or something?

Yeah mate, I use a Canon 5D MKII with a 24-70 2.8L lens. Photography is a hobby really :) So you don't like my Chev badges :p the salesman actually asked me whether I wanted them as an option!

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
haha nah not a fan of the chev badges..as per my display picture i like to keep things as aussie as possible..be proud of what we have. still a great looking wagon regardless. Im starting to get into photography in the last 12 months just havent justified spending $1000-1500 on a 400d or something yet.

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
looks mint mate!
love the rims, if i was going to buy they are the ones i'd get.

i think the wagons look great, nice and tough for a family car ;)

got any pics of the painted calipers?

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
Good to see another happy VE SSV black wagon owner

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Thanks for the compliments gents. I'll get some shots soon of the calipers (when I wash the car). I was going to paint them red but i'm glad I went with the black paint. It blends in really well.
I might also go back to the lion badge after I get it painted black. But going to black out the gold in the chev badge first and the chrome strip in the front grille. See how that looks and then if I'm over it, I'll go back to the holden badge! :D