Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Z-SERIES 450rwhp / 330rwkw

SSZ_92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SS-Z
Owned By: Damo Kerr

Model: Late Build 2012 VE SS Z-SERIES

Colour: Alchemy

Engine Type: L77 6.0 Litre

Engine Modifications: Custom Grind Stage 3 Cams Package with VCM OTR, Custom Maffless Tune Then Dyno'd.

Power: 335rwkw / 450rwhp at the treads

Exhaust: All Stainless Steel - 1 7/8 Headers, 3" Highflow Cats with X-Force Dual 3" Catback

Transmission: 6 Spd Manual With Rip Shifter Installed

Wheels & Tyres: 19" Z-SERIES Wheels wrapped in Bridgestone's

Interior: Black Leather

Exterior: SSV Tail lights

Stereo: Full Competition Set-Up - 2x 12" Ground Zero SPL Subs With 3000 RMS Soundstream Amp. Soundstream Speakers Replacing All Factory Speakers With 2000 RMS Soundstream Amp. 2 Farrad Soundstream Capacitor. Custom Slot-Ported Box. Dynamat Placed In Doors And Boot.

Shout Out to: Sonny The Owner Of Autowerks Automotive, Beverly hills NSW. Jeff The Owner Of Platinium Audio / Autobahn In Penrith NSW

Future Modifications Planned: Stroker Kit, diff gears, 20" Vertini Concaves With Coilovers. VE Senator Lip, HSV Guards, G8 Bonnet, full interior make over (full cream interior with purple stitching dash included) debadged, ssv headlights.

This is my first V8 guys so i'm new to this, not new to cars though ive had a life long passion but only now have had the chance to own my own V8 as i'm only 21 and i work bloody hard to do all of these mods and own this car in general so i love getting tips and advice from people who know what they're talking about so i don't waste any money or time

Attachments

• grass pic.jpg
    grass pic.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 847
  • PicsArt_1360219485820-1 - Copy.jpg
    PicsArt_1360219485820-1 - Copy.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 1,179
  • engne.jpg
    engne.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 671
  • PicsArt_1360738327723.jpg
    PicsArt_1360738327723.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 1,337

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
Looks nice mate. Mods sound good and the colour is mad. How do you find the xforce so far?

SSZ_92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SS-Z
Looks nice mate. Mods sound good and the colour is mad. How do you find the xforce so far?

thanks mate appreciate it! yeah i love it, done pretty good so far i think. i love the xforce, i had the all the mods done in one shot so i havent heard the xforce without the other mods but with it all together it sounds mental, big lumpy note to it.

deciding whether or not to go a senator lip or have no spoiler at all, whats your opinion?

SSZ_92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SS-Z

thanks man, yeah the xforce is awesome, its stainless steel headers included so its like a mirror :)

SSZ_92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SS-Z
thanks guys appreciate all the good comments, cant decide whether or not to keep the wing or go a senator spoiler or no spoiler at all maybe??

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
Good on ya Damo......well done at saving hard and getting what you what.
I think at 21 i had an EA FALCON....:hiding:

SSZ_92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SS-Z
Good on ya Damo......well done at saving hard and getting what you what.
I think at 21 i had an EA FALCON....:hiding:

thanks mate, was hard saving but i got there in the end and it was worth waiting, alot of people get impatient especially p platers and they go out and get an sv6 and then they are stuck with it when they get their full license and regret it

im getting a stroker kit for it soon if i can keep saving haha should be decent power then, 450rwhp is good but i always want more lol