Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve ss

macca_223

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V And VS SII Berlina
hey guys just wondering if there is a way to hook a amp up from the standard subs in the parcel shelf without running the rca from the headunit? Any hlp would be great thanks :whistling

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Yes, disconect the Speaker wires going to the Subs, and use a line out converter( this turns your speaker wire into an RCA). Plug the RCA into the i Amp input, then wire the spreakers to the output on the amp...But pull your carpet out around the battery in the boot, and there should be an amp there already...but i also believe that only certain models have the amp...

macca_223

Reaction score
Members Ride
yea mine has an amp Ive looked where you said, its there. Hopefully I can use an remote wire off of the amp, will have to look more into it once I get to it. Cheers for your help

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Are you chasing better performance from the subs, or are you fitting a new sub/s and just wanting somewhere to connect the amp?

macca_223

Reaction score
Members Ride
fitting a new sub man... stuff the factory ones and yea so wondering where to connect the stuff from? The power aint the issue just now the remote wire.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I beleive Holden Boy has dealt with a VE system, hopefully he will see your thread, or maybe you could PM him..Best of luck

macca_223

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok cheers mate ill ask him... Thanks for your help