Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SSV errors after extractors

MITCHSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Hey guys,

I've just finished installing a set of extractors onto my 2008 VE SSV and i went to start it for the first time and it won't start.

I'm getting errors saying
Very low fuel (should be at least 3/4 full).
ABS fault - Contact dealer

The car had the battery disconnected for most of the week due to needing to remove a broken manifold bolt.

Any help or suggestions would be great.

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
Double check electrical connections on the battery along with the earths. VE's love power and don't like missing out on it.

MITCHSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Hey thanks for the reply. I realised after I posted this that I hadn't put two plugs that are just in front of the brake booster. I guess they're the connections for the ABS module and a fuel level sensor. Either way, its running nicely now. Cheers for the help

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Hey thanks for the reply. I realised after I posted this that I hadn't put two plugs that are just in front of the brake booster. I guess they're the connections for the ABS module and a fuel level sensor. Either way, its running nicely now. Cheers for the help

Thanks for updating the thread with the solution to the problem. Hopefully it'll help other Holden owners in the future if they have a similar problem.