Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SSV - looks gr8...but

ESS364

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Mine is metallic silver and yes you see the difference. It may be more obvious with metallic colours as my red VX (non metallic) was ok but my VT with metallic was a slightly different.

One wonders whether they spray the bumpers at a different time and fit them later.

buster75

Reaction score
hell knows what they do I seen a green vess today and bumber was different shade of colour too. It really stood out. I wonder if most of them are like this.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
It's not just Holden that's affected though.

mossiek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESSV VTSS
:bang: Well, Holden customer care rang me on Friday to tell me my car was ready to be picked up from the dealership (where it had been since Wed) and all work had been completed. How releived I was to hear that! Ok, they replaced the carpet, excellent job, looks better than it ever has. Fixed the glove box - first time I've been able to open it properly since I've had the car!
Fixed the oil leak. Well now get this - bastards wouldn't replace my seats as I requested, sent them to the motor trimmers instead - now I have front seats that look like an iron has been dragged down them - look like stretch marks all over the seats. Bull****, nowhere near good enough! And get this - the motor trimmers wouldnt touch the back seats as they have vinyl at the front of them- confused - the dealership had no answers for that and have sent photos to Holden head office asking for an explaination. They didnt replace the peice they broke off my console. I am so ****ed off - how can HCC ring me to tell me everythings completed! I have called HCC after work today and of course they are too busy to speak with me and will call me back- ****en arseholes. Somebody advise me what to do and where to go now- please! This has been going on for 12 months and its just bull**** (I have tried head office but they wont deal with it, just tell me to speak with HCC) :bang: :cry:

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
12 months? lol Mate never heard of the Department of Fair Trading?

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Maybe you should print out this thread and slap it on the the Holden service desk? :whistling

I've read the whole thread and I'm still unsure why the the seats needed replacing or retrimming. Maybe I missed something.

mossiek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESSV VTSS
on the rear of the front seats the foam was hanging out about 1-2 inches like the leathers shrunk. The back seat is just not in properly, foam and white cloth is visible on the parts where its not in and at the front of the seat and like an inch gap on 1 side between the backrest and seat - I know, all sounds bizarre!

mossiek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESSV VTSS
:cry: Still waiting for Holden to get back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged