Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SSV - looks gr8...but

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Lost count the number of times there has been someone beside me on the freeway hidden behind the B pillar so now I just assume someone is there until I double check.

Set your outside mirrors properly and you won't have ANY blind spots behind or to the sides of you.

mossiek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESSV VTSS
Customer service is ****. Rang today and the male who answered was a rude prick. I asked to speak with Michelle A as I was told she was good to deal with and he demanded to know who told me to ask for her. He also said if I wasnt happy with who I had been dealing with they would assign another state rep to me, but I am unable to speak with anyone until Monday. Rang straight back and spoke with another male who was a little more helpful, told him the issues I was having and he said Michelle was on leave today and he would get the person who I had been dealing with to ring me urgent. Hah, 3 hours later and no call. This is so frustrating. Holden customer care is non existent, 12 months I've been dealing with them - they are on par with the dealerships - talk **** and do nothing. :bang: :bang:

buster75

Reaction score
feel for you mate nothing worse than dealing with assholes. Hey just a quick question i have a 07 ve ssv morpheous and my rear bumber is a defferent shade of colour which really stands out. Can you notice any difference with yours? Do you know if this would warrant a warranty cliaim? cheers

mossiek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESSV VTSS
Ther have been a few complaints of the different colours, in another thread somewhere? The paint on the different surfaces dosen't match 100%. With mine it's pretty hard to see the difference - only occasionally you can notice it's slightly different, depends on the light. I would go to Holden and see what they have to say about it. As for warranty work, they're not very customer friendly. But if you have an issue get onto them and keep on at them. I wish you luck.
07 Morpeous SSV :thumbsup: :dance:

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
If Holdens excuse for not matching paint correctly is because of being applied to different surfaces like metal and plastic, the you should ask them why there has never been a problem on any other model commodore before the VE.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
There has been problems on models before the VE though...

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
i think he is specifically relating to paint mis matching

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
OK let me re-phrase that for those that couldn't work out what I meant.

There has been PAINT MATCHING problems on models before the VE though...

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
My vz has a lack of paint matching also

buster75

Reaction score
Cheers mossiek I will give it a go. I can understand the paint looking slightly different on the bumper cause of the dif serface but mine is very noticeable and stands out. I havnt noticed this problem on any other car either.