Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Supercars

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
Prob woint be till late 07 or early 08 as it needs to get approved by TEGA.

Kevhaze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 6sp Manual
i think it is 07 or the next couple of months i just cant rember what that race car driver said cause i asked him the same thing

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
Kevhaze said:
i think it is 07 or the next couple of months i just cant rember what that race car driver said cause i asked him the same thing

SO it's all been approved by the racing body?

F

Fnomna

Can't remember where I heard it - reckon it was the weekend Ch10 motoring show RPM? They said they should be ready for the start of the 07 season.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Apparently they are looking at making them the same Wheelbase and width as current models. the VE shape with VZ dimensions. Read this in a magazine, it's the only info that i know of so far.

JT090

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
HRT are developing the VE supercar ready for next year for tega and a prototype should be completed now, the car must comply with project blueprint Peter Brock :rip: was going to do a display drive at bathurst this year to show it off just like Dick Johnson did with the BA, probly will still do a drive to show it off, yes the ve is too long in avesco guidelines and is being shortened, tega aero testing is being completed in between sandown and bathurst it is expected that the top holden teams should be running in the ve for the first round next year! more info on this can be found in auto action issue #1199 july 19-25 2006

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Can I ask are their any components carried from the VE to the supercar apart from the shell and the lights? Doesnt it normally tak them about 6months to convert? But I heard for the VE it will take longer because of dimensions.