Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve supersport 20 inch rims-painted

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Haha nah that's just the sun plus my crappy photography mate :p

MediumThumbnail.jpg

this is the sun???
P1030890.jpg

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Oohhh haha that's what your talking about. It says Advanti Racing, it was on the car when I bought it lol and I couldn't be bothered taking it off. Not sure what advanti had to do with that ute actually :p

Love the dog pic!

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Oohhh haha that's what your talking about. It says Advanti Racing, it was on the car when I bought it lol and I couldn't be bothered taking it off. Not sure what advanti had to do with that ute actually :p

Love the dog pic!

It was probably on there for the same reason why a camry up the road from me has an HKS sticker on it!

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
You'd be surprised mate. When I went over to Thailand Camrys were "The Car" hey. All the wealthy people over there went crazy on them. There was a little event on on new years eve. "The Camry Club" put all their cars on display. all decked out to the max, every single one was bagged. Engine work, whole of the interiors done. I was kicking myself because I forgot my camera.
So camrys must be a sort after car overseas I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if the campy your talking about had work done to it by HKS.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
You'd be surprised mate. When I went over to Thailand Camrys were "The Car" hey. All the wealthy people over there went crazy on them. There was a little event on on new years eve. "The Camry Club" put all their cars on display. all decked out to the max, every single one was bagged. Engine work, whole of the interiors done. I was kicking myself because I forgot my camera.
So camrys must be a sort after car overseas I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if the campy your talking about had work done to it by HKS.

Trust me.. it hasn't. It's his mum's car. The sticker came from the markets.

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Hmm well I didn't mind all black. Not too sure about the gun metal, I don't think I have seen that before though. Might look alright.