Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 0-100 times

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I'd give that a low to mid 7 to 60 mph :) but its not stock, it could have gained .3 just on the exhaust. I still think an AU is the machine to have in the Ford world

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I'd give that a low to mid 7 to 60 mph :) but its not stock, it could have gained .3 just on the exhaust. I still think an AU is the machine to have in the Ford world
It's only got a X-Froce 2.5" system 2 mufflers and nothing else has been touched, It's also got a bad tune it's running 16+ litres per 100, And the auto is going they are weak, But one thing you don't see in the video is the wheelspin taking off, I had it twice before it kicked around 3000rpm he needed some tyres they were barely roadworthy, But over 100 it's as impressive with it's speed.

That BA goes alright mate
And he thinks it's a slug:p

Harley92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 Ecotec 5 SPD
my vx exec does around high 7's depending on temp. my mums ve ssv still blows me obviosly lol. the ve sv6's are around the 35,000's new. i was considering buying one new for my first and getting a loan but i found a manual vx and its my fav shape so yeh. i even had the same bloke that sold me mums ve ssv to her that was gonna sell me a new manual sv6 for 32,000 drive away. and btw, mum and dad arent paying their ssv out, bought it straight up and it is a magical car, so shove your payments !

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Considering the cars are tested with a full tank of fuel, a boot of equipment and 1 passenger also, im sure alot of cars will beat the published magazine times. But they are accurate in that it is the best way of comparing cars.

Mine published does a 4.9 sec 0-100kph

So does that mean with a quarter of a tank of fuel and no boot of "equipment" it would be faster ?

What fuel do they test the car with ? as i only run 98 pulp in the car.....

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Iam not sure about 0-100 time but on my private road I saw 232kph out of my SV6 wagon with a bit left.
232...arnt they electronically limited to 243? hahah so not really much left in it.