Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve sv6 2006 electics

Davec

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 Sv6
Hey guys,

I'm having some issues with my radio unit, and screen, and i need some help from you guys.

1.when im using AUX there is a buzzing noise in the background ive used multiple different leads and nothing is working to fix it.

2. From time to time when i push the next ">>" button to change song on the head unit or steering wheel control for a CD the speakers will pop a bit and then will turn off the whole head unit.

3. Sometimes at night the red lights that light up the buttons on the head unit don't come on.

I know there not huge issues but i have been told that even though the car is out of HOLDEN warrente i should speak to them as apparently there is a known issue and Holden apparently can fix it for free???
Also does anyone know if there is any updates possibly coming that enables you to see who is calling you when connected through blue tooth on the screen of the car???

Would love it if you guys could help me out!

Dave

no1holdenfan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S PACK
I too have the same problem. Have wondered if the buzzing would continue if it was plugged into the rear aux.

let me know if you find a resolution for both issues

blasto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE "Sport"wagon
Sounds like it could be an intermittent earth on your power.

Is the buzzing in tune with motor revs?

Do any of the other electrics do a similar thing at the same time?

Hym1e

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I had the same problem, took it to holden for a diagnostic, got a hvac problem code. updated the software also changed the clips holding the fascia (apparent series 1 issue) and so far that has seemed to fix the problem.

I've used an iphone, ipod and my new mobile before and after this "upgrade" and the whistling is virtually non existent.