Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve sv6 2009

Arnie563

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Sv6
IMG_0474.JPG
IMG_0475.JPG
hi this is my 2009 ve sv6 i just thought i would put up a thread to show what im doing to it and also if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them thanks

The only mods done to it are the Simmons fr 19's and twin tip sports mufflers (was talked into this by the exhaust guy instead of what I originally wanted which was a 2.5" x force exhaust) what do you guys reckon? Future mods so far are the ssv tail lights and a g8 wing I'll post some pics of my car

Predator9211

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Wagon
Looks clean man. i'd probably steer clear of xforce anyway man, go custom if you want the best possible sound.

Arnie563

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Sv6
Looks clean man. i'd probably steer clear of xforce anyway man, go custom if you want the best possible sound.
Cheers bro, mine has a little droning sound I just don't know how to get a nice sound out of a v6 :( I can post a vid for you so you can hear it if you like ? Thanks heaps

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
2.25 on a six mate.
How does it sound?
x2 the wheels nice.

Predator9211

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Wagon
yeah if you wanna get rid of the drone a full catback will help with some hotdogs in the centre thats what my v6 has. Best recommendation i can give is just go into an exhaust shop and talk to the guys there see what they can do for you. mines got a custom catback and im really happy with it. its definitely no v8 but it sounds good for a 6
x3 white on blue looks killer

Arnie563

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Sv6
2.25 on a six mate.
How does it sound?
x2 the wheels nice.
Thanks so much mate! And I'll post a video to YouTube tommorow and post the link in this thread to the video I don't know how else to do it lol, can I post the video directly to this thread?

Arnie563

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Sv6
yeah if you wanna get rid of the drone a full catback will help with some hotdogs in the centre thats what my v6 has. Best recommendation i can give is just go into an exhaust shop and talk to the guys there see what they can do for you. mines got a custom catback and im really happy with it. its definitely no v8 but it sounds good for a 6
x3 white on blue looks killer
Can you show me what it sounds like bro? Thanks heaps for your reply I really appreciate it! After the exhaust it's gonna be a custom grille for me, hopefully I don't **** it haha!

Predator9211

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Wagon
um i dont have any videos at the moment but i may be able to get one soon. no worries man :) theres a few threads on here for custom grills if you havent seen them already. You can always buy a new grill too XD