Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
You're selling your car and badges? What about your Dad's VE?

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Well techically were getting a CAPTIVA AND ANOTHER VE 2012 haha we Just got to get rid of this Im looking after the Add for My Dad because he doesnt know how to use a computer !

But in every other thread you have made you have said its your car? Someone needs to get out from under daddy's wing.

Putting SS and AFM badges and an SS exhaust on your SV6 is the stupid.

Price is too high.

No one will even consider buying that car until you return it to its original condition (including getting rid of the SS seats if you ever got around to putting them in).

If I was looking at buying an SV6, I wouldn't bother even opening the page.

Just saying...

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
well i took the badges off and put ss v badges on it im getting 14 peeople viewing my car a day and not getting calls and i rang carsales and they told me people might be getting confuzzed because it has ssv badges on it so thats why im thinking i should put originals on it this is my car

ahahahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahaha

wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
WTF? $33k? You can buy a brand new legitimate series 2 for $36k. However, you won't have that extra 50kw that the ss badge ads, not to mention the fuel saving technology of active fuel management. This car is probably one of the biggest failures I've ever seen, its one thing to debadge your car, but another to put ss badges and the rest of the ****

ve for lyf

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
ok so I'll take of the badges then what there are no SS seats it does have G8 spolier sunroof I alot of factory features ill atleast get 30k ? what else do I do ?

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
There is no way in hell you will get $30k. The sunroofs were fitted at factory on all MY10 models at one stage (I know because I got mine when the offer was on), the spoiler and lights all decrease the value because people want a stock sv6 not one that some young idiot has been racing around pretending its a v8

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Spoiler and lights wont decrease value thats just retarded. They come from the factory with a spoiler and the SS-V lights and rims are a visually pleasing upgrade making it more attractive over a stock example.

ve for lyf

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
mate ive never raced around in it everyone that sees the car loves it and when at the shops people just stare at it

Status
Not open for further replies.