Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Alloytec] VE SV6 Inital Mods

Discussion in 'V6 Development And Modification' started by Matty.kerr, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Matty.kerr

Matty.kerr New Member

Members Ride:
    VE SV6
    Hey Guys,

Im new to this and only just signed up today, still trying to find my way around!
    Anyways i have a couple of questions. I brought my first commodore earlier this week and am stoked with it. 2008 Red SV6...
    Im planning to get tints done at some stage and hopefully some other stuff further down the line when i get some $$$!
    I am keen to make it sound a bit louder than stock but nothing overly loud. I have seen some SSV rear muffer boxes for sale and am thinking of replacing them with my stock ones? Is this smart? Will it increase the noise by much? Also what will it do to my fuel consumption?

Hope you can help! Cheers

2. Dr HaxZaw

Dr HaxZaw New Member

Members Ride:
    R34 GT-T
    I have heard the SV6 with the rear mufflers changed and im not really a fan of it... to me your better off getting a catback exhaust with a bit better note

3. Kiddo

Kiddo You're serious bro?!

Members Ride:
    Mitsubishi Colt
    Just go an xForce catback. If you have the $$'s for it, get 2 varex mufflers, that should fix any noise issues ;)

4. Dr HaxZaw

Dr HaxZaw New Member

Members Ride:
    R34 GT-T
    I'm soooooo confused right now... please tell me your trolling or i will have to kill someone to get this comment off my mind lol